Business investors wanted

Damien Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm seeking people who may be interested in investing in a new residential community. I currently have six cabins available for rent and am getting ready to put in vendor locations as well. Moonfall Meadows will feature live DJ's and singers as well poetry readings and karaoke nights. A lot more is in the works. I rented the sim for a little over a month at 69000L and have about three weeks left on the sim and am planning on paying up until July 4th then I would need investors. Please reach out if this is something you're interested in.

13 hours ago, Greywolf Starchild said:

I'm seeking people who may be interested in investing in a new residential community. I currently have six cabins available for rent and am getting ready to put in vendor locations as well. Moonfall Meadows will feature live DJ's and singers as well poetry readings and karaoke nights. A lot more is in the works. I rented the sim for a little over a month at 69000L and have about three weeks left on the sim and am planning on paying up until July 4th then I would need investors. Please reach out if this is something you're interested in.

As employment generally means someone being paid to do a job, not sure why this is in this section as they would just be handing YOU money for...?

Seems they moved it.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.