Cabins for rent at Moonfall Meadows

Damien Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Moonfall Meadows is a new lush forest community with forthcoming shops and things to explore. We are currently still under construction but do have 6 cabins for rent. These can either be furnished or unfurnished. We are giving renters 500 prims for just 200L a week. We are aware that there are some who can't afford an outrageous payment on rent and so we hope to bring in people who are in need of a lower income situation but provide some beautiful amenities and scenery. Moonfall Meadows will also feature live DJ's and singers.  Please send me a note card with your information and we can setup an appointment. 

4 hours ago, Greywolf Starchild said:

Moonfall Meadows is a new lush forest community with forthcoming shops and things to explore. We are currently still under construction but do have 6 cabins for rent. These can either be furnished or unfurnished. We are giving renters 500 prims for just 200L a week. We are aware that there are some who can't afford an outrageous payment on rent and so we hope to bring in people who are in need of a lower income situation but provide some beautiful amenities and scenery. Moonfall Meadows will also feature live DJ's and singers.  Please send me a note card with your information and we can setup an appointment. 

I might be interested, can you post a SLURL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.