{ The Future: Join us today }

Llamau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know what you're thinking "Oh wow another club advertising" but please, give us a chance! 

We're not just a nightclub, we also run a whole city sim right outside! Join us for a ride to a modern city, complete with apartments to rent and make your own, along with our futuristic club for upbeat fun, music, drinks and more! 

We're currently looking for hosts and djs to add to our list. Our thread here will be boosted with updates as they come. We hope to soon fulfill the works of a SL group and Discord for ease of sending notices to everyone interested in "The Future" 

Please consider signing up on our application listed below for a chance to be selected as a host or dj. (Other positions coming soon). An interview may apply, so please be aware. :)

Application Link

Don't hesitate to send me an IM in-world with any questions. ♡

• Like 1

4 hours ago, animats said:

Where?

We're still in development, with decor still being placed, and things getting in full order. We plan to have a small beta event soon, this thread will be updated accordingly. 

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

events belong somewhere else.. not in employment :) 

I'm not sure you read my original post. 

We're looking for hosts and djs currently. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yeah i read it, and seen the rental hints, groups and discord too 

Yes. We're still in development, the group and possible Discord are as well. We're looking for djs and hosts currently who will be interested in working with us for future events. 

Any event related updates, I'll post the link here to the thread on the correct form. Any further concerns id suggest sending me an IM in-world. ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.