Belleza (V3) and LeLutka Connor evox 3.1 still not matching?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there. This is the first updated avatar I make after a long time, as I used to come here sporadically, so I didn't get used to the new avatars until now.

I heard the Belleza Jake had a bug that kept the line with some heads, different from other bodies, but I heard and saw on some youtube videos that the new version fixed this. I have the newest version since I got this recently, but the neckline is still there, while I've seen people in videos looking without it, even if I followed every step.

The neck sheath doesn't work, and makes a large bulge around the neck that doesn't look good. Am I skipping something?

P.D: I put Shadows on Sun and Moon on graphics.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by xxxplatinumxxx Belgar

6 hours ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

I guess you're wearing the same tone skin on head and body. I had such problem with my alt and I think it could be the enviorment because it happened when I changed it, then after relog, the neck seam was gone. 

I changed the environment and have it to sun and moon as well. LeLutka also showed their heads now came with a neck and the tone would blent down to the shoulders, but doesn't seem to be the case for me either.

The environment shouldn't matter, as when your neck is correct there will be no seam regardless of lighting conditions.

Make sure to disable the neck sheath option of the body, as this is no longer really needed.

Make sure to double check that your head skin and body skin are from the same brand, and same skin tone. Note that some brands have still have incompatibilities even between the same skin tone, so make sure that they are 100% colour matched.

Alternatively, use a neck blender (Izzie's sells one).

Ensure that you are not using any material maps that are not from LeLutka or Belleza. This includes any 'wet look' maps. Always stick with the default maps when troubleshooting.

(As an aside - I'm assuming your character is a male, as you mention the Belleza V3 body as being the latest - if you're a female, the latest version is V6).

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, xxxplatinumxxx Belgar said:

I changed the environment and have it to sun and moon as well. LeLutka also showed their heads now came with a neck and the tone would blent down to the shoulders, but doesn't seem to be the case for me either.

Where is the skin from for your head and body or are you trying to match the default skins that came on the Belleza body and Lelutka head?

It need not match if you wear a BoM skin on the head, and appliers for the body. Even if it is the same maker.

So look in the folder for the body skin. Is it an applier there, and you use it with an alpha layer that hides the body?

Check if it is also a BoM skin or tattoo, turn on BoM in the Bellezza HUD, and take off the alpha. Add that skin layer.

You may need to shuffle around the head and body tattoo (or skin) layers to get the correct one on top.

If you already wear BoM on both body and head, then I don't know what it is.

Edit: I deactivated Bom on the body (I can swear I did it many times) and used a lighter skin tone for both and the line is not very seen. Head still looks a bit different, but it is better than before. 

https://imgur.com/7YFsOU9

On 5/29/2022 at 10:42 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Where is the skin from for your head and body or are you trying to match the default skins that came on the Belleza body and Lelutka head?

Well, I saw a tutorial (or demostration) where it seems the body and head were just using the cosest matching tone both could bring. I was also told the head came with a neck that went right down the shoulders. Doesn't look like the case to me. 

Seems I will have to buy a skin from the body and head. 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:29 AM, EmmaAsht0n said:

Wear the body skin first and then the head skin. As the latter usually includes the neck and fades out at the base of the neck, there shouldn't be any neck line if it is worn after the body skin.

Tried that, didn't work. 

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It need not match if you wear a BoM skin on the head, and appliers for the body. Even if it is the same maker.

So look in the folder for the body skin. Is it an applier there, and you use it with an alpha layer that hides the body?

Check if it is also a BoM skin or tattoo, turn on BoM in the Bellezza HUD, and take off the alpha. Add that skin layer.

You may need to shuffle around the head and body tattoo (or skin) layers to get the correct one on top.

If you already wear BoM on both body and head, then I don't know what it is.

The Lelutka connor came with an evo style hud, but for skins I rarely see any change. Can optimize lips, eyes, etc. but not much for skin. I was wearing bom with the body, but also tried deactivating it. 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:19 AM, Jenna Huntsman said:

The environment shouldn't matter, as when your neck is correct there will be no seam regardless of lighting conditions.

Make sure to disable the neck sheath option of the body, as this is no longer really needed.

Make sure to double check that your head skin and body skin are from the same brand, and same skin tone. Note that some brands have still have incompatibilities even between the same skin tone, so make sure that they are 100% colour matched.

Alternatively, use a neck blender (Izzie's sells one).

Ensure that you are not using any material maps that are not from LeLutka or Belleza. This includes any 'wet look' maps. Always stick with the default maps when troubleshooting.

(As an aside - I'm assuming your character is a male, as you mention the Belleza V3 body as being the latest - if you're a female, the latest version is V6).

I don't think I've used material maps honestly. Or I guess I've never dealt with it. Despite my all time here, first time I hear from this. Also, yes, is male. I might have to try different skins from the same creator or the neck blender.

Edited by xxxplatinumxxx Belgar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.