Long time player coming back. Looking for new friends / relationship

Hello to all yee fellow SL Ladies / Gentleman!

Old player here, finally coming back to the game. Was bored one day and decided to log in. Boy! What a mistake :D. Its reign pulled me back in instantly

As to the subject matter at hand, I am looking to find some excellent new SL friends and even a possible relationship with the right woman. I know, I know, I am working on my profile and I keep expanding each day. Boy there is a lot to fill out. Whew!

I am an extremely outgoing person and love to chat, mingle, flirt, and just generally have a good conversation. A movie buff at heart, that can pretty much quote them all. RL I am a thrillseeker and always active, with some new task or adventure staring me down.

Since it has been so long since I've actually logged in, there has been a ton to tackle. So please if you happen to see something, most obviously wrong, please let me know I will get it corrected as quickly as possible. 

I would normally type an entire bio here so that one can get an idea of the type of person I am, however, Ill leave that up to the "About Me" section in my profile as to not repost a bunch of redundant words.

I look forward to meeting and greeting all of you as you come along and introduce yourselves. Im excited to see where things go as this will be the first time I've dove into SL with this much tenacity and desire. As well as, taking it a step further than I have in my past. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome back to sl too, I feel ya, many of my older friends don't login anymore some even just removed me for not logging into sl for over a 1 +  year, I'm also trying to get back into sl myself, I'm always up to meeting new friends and of course another movie lover, I really enjoy watching movies together with friends, was something I wanted to do get a watch party going maybe find some board games or go exploring shopping not picky I love getting out being active I sent you a message on here hope to catch you later on, hope you have a great weekend 😊 

Edited by BlazeinRaven
Added interests

16 minutes ago, BlazeinRaven said:

Welcome back to sl too, I feel ya, many of my older friends don't login anymore some even just removed me for not logging into sl for over a 1 +  year, I'm also trying to get back into sl myself, I'm always up to meeting new friends and of course another movie lover, I really enjoy watching movies together with friends, was something I wanted to do get a watch party going maybe find some board games or go exploring shopping not picky I love getting out being active I sent you a message on here hope to catch you later on, hope you have a great weekend 😊 

YAY! Just replied to your DM. Look forward to meeting you ☺️