Do you like avatars with glasses?

yamata2018

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't wear glasses but my alt does. These were a freebie on the MP but I just love the materials on the lenses. A still image doesnt do them justice but this video shows them off really well.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 8

I like glasses, as an avid wearer IRL. But I'm terrified of wearing them on some of my avatars for fear of hearing "OH! You look like [insert well-known Boy-Wizard name]!"

heuhuerhr_001_002.thumb.png.0cabb78148089dd7f44c474630a48341.png

Edited by cariboustag
Definitely not "The-Boy-Who-Never-Typos".
  • Like 8

How about goggles?

Snapshot-063.png

I love a girl in goggles,
it's goggles that does it for me!
You can keep your girly, girly girl;
I want a woman who likes getting dirty -

A girl who can strip an engine,
glistening with sweat and with oil,
I love a girl in goggles!
In goggles?
In goggles!

• Like 9

On 5/21/2022 at 10:18 PM, MrsSeren said:

This an older shot of Seren but these glasses only work once a year! :D Though I do like glasses on her but I haven't found a pair I like to wear all the time.

quiet moments_001.png

Would you mind sharing where you got that place if you know/remember? I'd love a house/reading nook like that with rainy windows... window glass!

Umm, to be more on-topic, yes, I like avatars with glasses, even though my avatars don't wear any. Maybe I'll try now, the lovely pictures in this thread make it seem fun. 

ETA: (I do have several goggles for a steam punk avatar, though, right, didn't really count those as glasses, and replied right after seeing the rainy windows post, before having read the last post, above mine, mea culpa).

On 6/9/2022 at 8:45 AM, cariboustag said:

I like glasses, as an avid wearer IRL. But I'm terrified of wearing them on some of my avatars for fear of hearing "OH! You look like [insert well-known Boy-Wizard name]!"

😃 That's what I got IRL as the first reaction to my first IRL reading glasses, and I'm a woman... well, it was about the glasses, really, more than me, and after pondering it, I had to admit they had a point. Still wearing them, though!

Edited by Meccha Suki
adding stuff
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Meccha Suki said:

Would you mind sharing where you got that place if you know/remember? I'd love a house/reading nook like that with rainy windows... window glass!

Umm, to be more on-topic, yes, I like avatars with glasses, even though my avatars don't wear any. Maybe I'll try now, the lovely pictures in this thread make it seem fun. 

ETA: (I do have several goggles for a steam punk avatar, though, right, didn't really count those as glasses, and replied right after seeing the rainy windows post, before having read the last post, above mine, mea culpa).

😃 That's what I got IRL as the first reaction to my first IRL reading glasses, and I'm a woman... well, it was about the glasses, really, more than me, and after pondering it, I had to admit they had a point. Still wearing them, though!

I sure do remember the backdrop I used is... FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Book Nook.  You're welcome too before you say thanks; lol! :P :) 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.