Do you like avatars with glasses?

yamata2018

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Mine wear animated glasses and sunglasses quite often. Still building my collection of those. Never found regular eyeglasses I liked much.

Righteous

I almost posted a picture with my glasses wearing almost the same TOP!! \o/

Mine doesn't have the Christmas theme on it though.. That and a little bit different rib strap.. But wow, was that a close call or what?!  hehehe

A very lovely picture by the way :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I almost posted a picture with my glasses wearing almost the same TOP!! \o/

Mine doesn't have the Christmas theme on it though.. That and a little bit different rib strap.. But wow, was that a close call or what?!  hehehe

A very lovely picture by the way :)

Thank you!!! 

Is yours from Meva? I love that store's Christmas Advent calendar lol.

Wait...it IS Meva where that top is from right? Omg, I shop too much I forgot now. I think I got it from a weekend sale there. I think. Heck I dunno LOL.

And thank you again!

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Thank you!!! 

Is yours from Meva? I love that store's Christmas Advent calendar lol.

Wait...it IS Meva where that top is from right? Omg, I shop too much I forgot now. I think I got it from a weekend sale there. I think. Heck I dunno LOL.

And thank you again!

Mine is from Eliavah.. If you haven't been there, I think they may have a few things you may like there.. Some  cute, sexy mix with some badassness in there too.. hehehe

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Mine is from Eliavah.. If you haven't been there, I think they may have a few things you may like there.. Some  cute, sexy mix with some badassness in there too.. hehehe

Ooooo, I'll check the next time I log in! ❤️ Thankya!

• Like 1

I’ve worn my Disasterology ones for the longest time now. Haven’t gotten tired of them yet. 🙂

28787B08-C740-4967-A900-BB696EB36505.thumb.jpeg.cffbc290e1d13f33085445b4207680d0.jpeg

Before that I was incredibly obsessed with the  steampunk ones from Pixel Box Design. I still wear them occasionally.

188B3A3A-3F4A-44A6-90BD-E55F190F7ED9.thumb.jpeg.da7b509e4b2892e3c82188e8d9a36ccd.jpeg

• Like 16

I have a few different ones.. I always go for the ones where  they have a lot of options with them, like lens opacity and color change, frame colors and textures.. things like that..

These I like, They are from Steinwerk. they have tons of options with them..

Snapshot_026.thumb.png.78f9b4e85796e20f3e3672e8fc7d24a1.png

• Like 12

Whether or not I like someone with glasses, myself included, depends mostly on the style of glasses and how they sit on the avatar.  I seldom wear glasses in SL, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I have to wear them in RL and get really tired of doing so.

Here is the only picture that I could find of Lil wearing glasses.

An Interesting Read

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Do pole dancers EVER look intelligent?

Sometimes!

Not this time, though.

image.thumb.png.aeb701a21be5a6d16a46d79fb7833f94.png

Shush, I was testing out a photography pose series of pole dancing fails I was putting together for my shop a million years ago. 😆 I knew I was missing something - glasses!

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.