Swapping parcels on the mainland...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

image.png.b9aa838c35da138b432d15999910b13f.png

It's the "city" region setting. This "Broadwater" region is in Zindra's Kama City, and the setting is also used in Shermerville (including West Haven), Bay City, Nova Albion and the Sharp Continent equivalent, Nautilus City… Horizons I suppose. Probably Brown and Boardman and maybe others.

[EDIT: Oops, sorry: Definitely not Nova Albion nor its former Teen Grid equivalent regions. (That’s something I should remember as owner of a 16 in Miramare.))]

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Thanks 1

Update... I was approached by the requestor yesterday, informing me that LL was not willing to join the two 512 sqm parcels to a 1024 sqm one. And yes, the parcels have a note similar to what Sylvia showed an example of two posts up.

I'm inclined to turn-down the request to swap parcels under that new parameter.

7 minutes ago, Marjolaine Seymour said:

Update... I was approached by the requestor yesterday, informing me that LL was not willing to join the two 512 sqm parcels to a 1024 sqm one. And yes, the parcels have a note similar to what Sylvia showed an example of two posts up.

I'm inclined to turn-down the request to swap parcels under that new parameter.

What is it about having 2 parcels versus 1 that you don't like?

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What is it about having 2 parcels versus 1 that you don't like?

I can't see any positive side for me in it;
I have absolutely no thoughts of downsizing. For managing access, I will need to maintain two set of lists - most of my friends have long run-out of group slots, so using a group is 'out'... and so on. And then the interesting question whether I can balance the prim usage.

8 minutes ago, Marjolaine Seymour said:

I can't see any positive side for me in it;
I have absolutely no thoughts of downsizing. For managing access, I will need to maintain two set of lists - most of my friends have long run-out of group slots, so using a group is 'out'... and so on. And then the interesting question whether I can balance the prim usage.

Using parcel access lists is definitely a negative with two parcels, so that makes sense - though you could possibly use an orb.

The LI usage isn't really an issue, since both parcels will share the same LI, so you can rez whatever you want wherever you want as long as you are within the total of the two combined.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.