Lands like these ... where rentals possible ... and one mystery question :)

Okay, so places like Pemberley, Hazardous, No Excuse, Four Bridges, Calas Galadhan, and Athenaeum are stunning to visit, but are there places like these where renting parcels is possible? I know about Campbell Coast, btw. Anything else come to mind? Could even be a bit more built up (think rural hamlet) but still looking like the lovely deep wilds of these places.

Mystery ... When I first arrived in SL there was a sim set up like a wild but sparse Pacific Northwest coast ... sand flats, windswept vegetation, rickey wooden walkways from one area to the next. Isloated feeling and had a few homes for rent scattered around. A fairly desolate but wildly beautiful place. I seem to recall or think it was set up by a couple, perhaps even a RL couple. Does anyone know what I'm thinking of and can't remember?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Mystery ... When I first arrived in SL there was a sim set up like a wild but sparse Pacific Northwest coast ... sand flats, windswept vegetation, rickey wooden walkways from one area to the next. Isloated feeling and had a few homes for rent scattered around. A fairly desolate but wildly beautiful place. I seem to recall or think it was set up by a couple, perhaps even a RL couple. Does anyone know what I'm thinking of and can't remember?

Thanks!

This sounds a bit like Neva River. It's not around these days, though. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You might want to check out Soul2Soul Estates, because the landscaping there is really pretty. Rentals are a bit pricey, but they are lovely. 

Agreed, lovely but pricey. The option to also choose a specific home they have is nice.

3 hours ago, Anicha Heartsong said:

Katherine, the sim you mention sounds a lot like Autumn Trace. If that's not the one, it's still worth checking out. Lovely build and they do have scattered houses for rent, or did last time I was there.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tranquil Bay/110/173/21

I'll take a peek, thanks! Followup ... that's certainly very very close to the one I'm thinking about. I'll look around more but it's quite similar. I recall a building on a small rock peninsula I don't yet see, but I'll let you know!

It wasn't, but she has some lovely properties for rent across her various holdings, but pretty high prices.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong