Deploy Plan for the week commencing 9th May 2022?

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So the Main Channel rolling restarts are under way today and again there is no information in this  (or any other) thread available.  It might have been logical to assume the  software version rolled to the RC channels last Wednesday would come to Main Server.  It would have been logical but it would also have been wrong! My region was rolled earlier and it is now on  version 571557!

Is there any release note information...no.

I won't waste my time repeating what I said last week before Maestro's ninja pre-dated post.

ETA: Just FWIW I navigated to the release notes url and it gives me "Access denied", so I am still none the wiser.

FETA: It is now under two hours to the start of the RC channel roll and it would appear that we are getting the full "mushroom" treatment this week.

YFETA: The RC channel restarts began 2 hours ago and still there is nothing on this thread to tell us what is being rolled.  This is bad, even by your own woeful standards LL.

Edited by Aishagain
Revision so that it makes sense! plus further info

The RCs have got the same version that was rolled to Main Channel 571557

From Inara Pey's SUG meeting summary:

SERVER DEPLOYMENTS

Apparently, there was an “issue” with the week #18 deployments which has lead to changes being deployed this week. .

• In short, the list of avatar appearance details for a given agent that could be returned by llGetVisualPrameters (which went grid-wide with the deployment of server release 571166 to the Main SLS channel in Week #18) gave rise to a host of “Shape Stealing HUDs” that allowed people to obtain the full set of avatar body shape details for any shape (including those sold as “No Mod” by shape creators.
  • As a result, both the SLS Main deployment on Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 and the RC deployments of Wednesday, will see the list of returned values significantly reduced to:
33 – height 503 – platform_height 756 – neck_length
38 –  torso_length 616 – shoe_height 814 – waist_height
80 – male 692 – leg_length 842 – hip_length
198 – heel_height 693 – arm_length 11001 – hover

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.