Looking for a Fantasy roleplay sim and Roleplay partners

Im looking for a roleplay sim to join thats friendly and open,fantasy is my main liking and  I go off the vibes of everyone else (you give me one word ill give one word)

I would also be willing to have long term rp partners that is willing to help pay and make a place to roleplay (talk about side between them) and is willing to co own it with me! It would be fantasy themed and I would be willing to pay the bigger sum each month (i get paid once a month ) all I ask is that its equally split between how every many there are of us willing to roleplay on the same sim! Please msg me in world (XDarkHarmonyX) and i will get back to you asap!

• Like 1

As for medi-fantasy sims to join, there's The Mystical Realms which is fairly new.

Astrium is also another option, I see people there frequently enough.

Both of these places are very friendly and welcoming, I've been personally greeted by sim owners on both.

Empire of Crowns is pretty massive on the build scale but I haven't checked it out too much, maybe worth a look?

None of these require applications, just drop in and start.

As for the sim owning and building part of this post, I'm on SL waaay too erratically for that to be in my wheelhouse. Sorry!

But hopefully one of those sims is a good fit for you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ive been out of the RP scene for a while, so cant really make any good suggestions. But I would just say be really careful with the co-ownership thing. I've seen a few sims go down in flames because one side of an arrangement like that suddenly pulled or disappeared. Its not fun to be left with 100% of the bill and can ruin everything for both you and any group that manages to form. Don't want to be a downer, but also don't want you to get burned. Plus running a sim is a BIG commitment in general. x

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Ive been out of the RP scene for a while, so cant really make any good suggestions. But I would just say be really careful with the co-ownership thing. I've seen a few sims go down in flames because one side of an arrangement like that suddenly pulled or disappeared. Its not fun to be left with 100% of the bill and can ruin everything for both you and any group that manages to form. Don't want to be a downer, but also don't want you to get burned. Plus running a sim is a BIG commitment in general. x

I have to agree on this one recently joined a group and the main owner decided to block us all and fight us over the rented sim we basically gave up on the RP entirely now because the person who was doing the sim building doesn't want to put any work into it anymore because of a fight. it really is hard to find a good group of people or even an RP sim. 

• Sad 1