Then and Now Challenge

On 5/9/2022 at 3:14 PM, Evie Linden said:

Turns out I remembered the log in for my very first avatar so I decided to have her stand beside my Linden! My how 17 years really flies!

image.thumb.png.1f95bdb6205b44a234785d6b8d28ac69.png

Love the way you chose to display them together! xx

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sherlyndrea said:

Is this how you reply on this thread? Can't find a reply button! Your new shot is crazy hot and cute! Gorgeous photo and curls! xx

I'm not really sure, but it worked! lol Thank you!! ❤️

• Like 1

Love this challenge.   To do a "now" photo I had to give my avatar an overdue make over as my now was about 3 years old!  Apparently I still like wearing white tops with jeans and having a beach home.  That hasnt changed.

Heavenly then and now.png

• Like 11

I had to dig deep, like into other peoples flickrs to find older photos of me. I rezzed into SL in 2007. Both of these photos were taken for me. One from The Face of photoLIFE and one by Velvet Flytrap 2009, She was doing fabulous photos clear back then. Velvet took this photo for a contest for Wonder Hair. I have no idea if she or they are still around.

d6c05a952764c7fa026d299f65ef8ba7.jpg

074476c0b23be431051a9b37aded24ea.jpg

52013594513_4e55a26f09_c.jpg

• Like 11

My rez day was November 2007, so we're almost the same age @Strawberry Singh!

This is a collage I made with all my former versions.  Ouchie has been my one and only in all that time.  She's definitely a part of me!  And I've tried to make her always look similar, just improved with each iteration.

The November 2021 version is actually earlier.  I messed up that date, but I'm too lazy to fix it lol!

Here's to another 15 years!

ouchie_collage.jpg

• Like 11