Bom Belleza body with Cherry Bomb implants: how to use omega or tango appliers??

VivianAndresen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apologies for the rank-noob question.

I have a Belleza BoM body on which I wear the Cherry Bomb breast implants.  A lot of clothing I find works great on the body sans the implants, but when i wear the Bombs, they are not covered by the clothing.  Is there some secret ritual that will solve this?

I understand that before BoM there was an Omega system for applying clothing, and also the Lola Tango appliers can be used with Cherry Bombs, but I have not the first clue how to do it. 

All guidance gratefully appreciated.

The clothing has to have the appliers for the breasts.  Since both Cherry Bomb and Lola's are pretty old, you'd have to dig through the MP to find any clothing you can use with them.   

The Kupra body would have been a better choice if you had wanted enormous breasts.

Thank you both for your help.

I do have the latest version of the Bombs, and some classic clothing works with them, and some doesn't.  Not sure what the designers did to make them work with implants, but I can't legally edit the items, so c'est la guerre.

If I knew how, I'd make applicators for the other clothing, but I think I'd need the UUID for the items, which is proprietary to the creators.

Lots more into the trash.

Thanks for the suggestion for the Kupra body.  I'll check that out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.