Logged out from SL again and again last 1 month WHY??? Help Please !!!

varuneng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Since last 1 month when i get logged in into the SL, after 1 or 2 minutes it automatically logged me out with this Message "Darn, You have benn logged out of second life . The region may be experiencing trouble. Please check your connection to the internet", i have tried it with different regions too but after 1 min or 2 mins it says me same message and logged me out . I am using windows 11. Can someone help me why its happening , 

image.png.61f801ee0769da64ee5a49c9f7e8fcdf.png

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, So Whimsy said:

Are you using wifi? SL is nutoriously spotty when the device is not directly connected to the router.

Yes I am using WIFI , but yes i was using WIFI so long but facing this issue last 1 month , not before that

Reboot your router (and make sure that its not dying because of old age), check if anything on your computer is not using the whole available bandwidth, try wired connection if possible; Whitelist Second Life installation directory in your antivirus program. You may also want to change your DNS servers to Google or Cloudflare. Give speedtest tool a poke - aim for a custom location in Phoenix AZ. At the end you may ask your ISP if there are any known connection issues.

Edited by panterapolnocy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.