Encroachment level over 9000!

Hyperplexed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/30/2022 at 6:30 PM, Hyperplexed said:

If you feel ok on having neighbours spilling into your and everyone else's space in the region, that is absolutely fine, just go on and say "I'm fine with this". We all are different and have different points of view. And I want to hear people's opinions.

I do not feel ok nor do I allow it in my private regions as I have had enough bad experiences about this in my past when I was living in mainland. I am pretty strict about it and I do not regret losing renters while enforcing it as I think everyone is ok as long as its happening with someone else or they are overlapping someone else's place. Each one pay for their prims as well as the area, so letting someone who has a 1024sqm parcel use as much area as one with 4096sqm parcel or a whole sim would be injustice in my opinion.

There are many landlords who are afraid of losing renters so they do not have a strict covenant or those who just don't really want to be bothered with all the writing and just let the tenants solve it on their own and there are still people who live there!

If you want to see public opinion on similar topic while most oppose enroachment there are few who do not mind it (or love it!) :

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.