Furniture Sets for Whole House

Jim Crisp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a house in Bellisaria. I want to furnish it, but I don't like to spend a lot of time shopping.

Do any furniture makers offer whole-house packages that include living room, bedroom, dining room, and kitchen adult furnishings?

Thanks for any help.

Maya's Designs has some whole-room packages, but you will still have to spend some time moving things around so they fit in the smaller rooms of a Bellisserisa house. You'll have to delete some things to stay within the land allowance. No-one does furnishd room sets specificaly made for certain houses.

If you don't like shopping or furnishing a house, you'd be better off ditching Bellisseria and renting something that's pre-furniushed.

@frankjwilson there are inworld stores that sell  all of that but not in a house package, as far as I know.

But, if you are in a Bellisseria house you have the 351 LI limit and often we have to do a lot of tinkering (linking prims and so on) so that we can fit the furniture in a house. Keep in mind that a house package (with kitchen) most likely will be over the 351 limit. In the end it is best to browse some stores and find what you like. 

If you need some LM give me a shout inworld later and I can pass them to you. 

They aren't cheap, but I like the furniture from Prim Possible, especially for the Linden Homes...because everything is just 1 prim. Most of the pieces have multiple texture and style options that you can select from a menu.

They don't have "whole house" sets, but they do have living room sets, bedroom sets, kitchen sets, bathroom sets, etc. I furnished an entire Linden Houseboat for around, I think, 10-12 prims, including incidentals like pictures on the wall.

• Like 3

BAZAR sells room furniture sets and often has a living room, kitchen and bedroom decorated in the same style,  so you could pick up a theme and then just buy 3-4 sets for different rooms.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/55268

I feel like their inworld store has more options, so would recommend to shop there rather than on marketplace.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.