Hiring Manager

Beyonce Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Currently looking for a manager for Myself, as I brand myself here in Secondlife. 

If you are good at scheduling meetings, putting together well put notecards, helping find good services such as (photographers, builders, etc),familiar with how Secondlife groups, secondlife facebook, and just secondlife in general this will be great for you.

As I rebrand myself, I will ONLY be doing free lance hosting, working on my clothing brand or accessory brand & working on my Secondlife Fashion social media. So I will need someone to help me run those things. 

Only hiring people with experience, and someone really WILLING to help me rebrand myself.

Must

• Be online daily ( I know real life come first, but please have a discord so we can contact incase of emergencies)
  • Have been on Secondlife for atleast 60 days or more
  • Know how to professionally prepare notecards

If you are hired, you will be paid weekly + tips. If you do your job the correct & proper way the TIPS would be out this world.

Please contact me inworld to schedule an interview. (IMS Get CAPPED. So please send NOTECARD with your REAL secondlife name to schedule an interview)

My name: Evelyn(Beyonce.Linette) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.