INVISIBILIDADE DESEJADA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How to be invisible to someone who doesn't accept that the relationship is over.
I know I can block someone, give derender, that way I know I DON'T SEE him, but I want that I want that person not to see me in the places i go, because he always make my experience be bad.
How can I be invisible to someone in the second life? A way he doesn't see me, is there such a way?

19 minutes ago, LyberTJasper said:

How to be invisible to someone who doesn't accept that the relationship is over.
I know I can block someone, give derender, that way I know I DON'T SEE him, but I want that I want that person not to see me in the places i go, because he always make my experience be bad.
How can I be invisible to someone in the second life? A way he doesn't see me, is there such a way?

You cannot.  There is no way to control whether or not he sees you.   All you can do is control what you see.

• Like 1

You can create an alt.

However, to do this right, it means starting over from scratch. Not just clothes and hair. You'll need to get a different home, different groups, different hangouts, different favorite stores, and different friends. Just whispering to one friend "I'm really LyberTJasper's alt" can blow your cover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.