cant seem to download pics on my profile feed....it says its being processed...its been two days

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The feed has had issues with consistently posting photos on and off for years.  I doubt they will ever appear, but sometimes a few will show up if you look directly at the snapshots page.

You can get to yours by adding    /snapshots    to the end of your feed address.  For example, here is mine:  https://my.secondlife.com/cinnamon.mistwood/snapshots

I hope your pictures show up there, but mine are usually lost forever.  I tend to save photos directly to my computer if I think they are important.

Now if you are talking about a regular profile picture, I am not sure why it wouldn't be working.  Your profile picture on the web feeds may not match your inworld profile picture.  One of the charms of SL.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
A really badly structured sentence needed fixing

It's been my experience when taking a pic and choosing to send it to the profile feed, it will randomly fail to send and the problem will last for several days in a row. But it does work for me most of the time and sending to the feed works more often than not. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.