Ballrooms?

Cio Koba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!

Thanks to the help of many of you forumites I already have my good looking suit, wich is really good looking, Now comes the moment to ask for a place to wear it.. Do you now of any awsome ballroom or place to take a lady dancing? I like the looks of, for example, the dance area at apollo gardens, but who hasnt been to that place? I would like to surprise myself and who ever I took there.

Cio Koba wrote:

I already have my good looking suit, wich is really good looking, Now comes the moment to ask for a place to wear it.. Do you now of any awsome ballroom or place to take a lady dancing? I like the looks of, for example, the dance area at apollo gardens, but who hasnt been to that place? I would like to surprise myself and who ever I took there.

All dressed up and no place to go! What man hasn't done that, and with a freenis too? Makes me wish I was young and in love. How about the lady, is that base covered? Here is one possiblity: *~*Midsomer Isle*~* Step Into The Dream~Romantic Garden Dancing

Midsomer for the nothern hemisphere is rapidly approaching. The parcel photo is quite enticing:

2.jpg

Click the image for the slurl.

A dance at Ode is usually a wonderful experience. 

If you want to be around other dancers and do not seek the seclusion then try any of the 'popular' ballrooms.   When I go to a ballroom I expect to hear some good music and dance; I am usually 'lost' in my company to notice too much of what is around me.

We have a mirror ballroom in the famous Hotel Adlon, right at the feet of the Brandenburg Gate in 1920s Berlin.
We have a 1920s dresscode (freebies at the entrance) and the ballroom is realistic scale (so small for most people in SL).

The music stream plays a European mix of 1920s music (no advertisements) and there is a grand piano.

The dance system only has vintage dances.

Just like in RL there isn't a party there every night (there is one in our dirty old smelly basement bar on other side of town) but now and then we have a lovely dance there.

Snapshot_106.jpg

Avilion and Tombstone have ballrooms, but I don't know if you have to be in character/theme to use them.

Japan Tempura has an amazing-looking ballroom but that is a well known one.

There are areas you can dance in at SL Botanical Gardens.

Cloud 9 might still be around, as well as September Rain, and...can you tell it's been a couple of years since I looked? Haha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.