Now your attractiveness can be tested!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

But its algorithm is ageist!  I tried using the ArtBreeder AI version of my avatar photo, age-adjusted to match my RL age, and look at the score it gave me    🙁

b26548aeabbb60b3666d83b6c968d43f.png

It didn't give me a comment of ANY kind. Grump grump grump

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Sad 4

It REALLY doesn't like facial tats, freckles, strong lipstick, glasses and piercing's .. also, the angle of the picture makes a huge difference.

I can go from a 6 to an 8 just but adjusting the angle from "mugshot" to 3/4er and going as plain and pale as my skin will allow. Could probably get higher switching in blond hair.

• Like 2

I think I broke it.  I uploaded a full face but this is what it chose to rate. 😆 On the plus side, my eyeball is very attractive!

d63b8097f6596d13536af3207e5fc8e9.png

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I haven't uploaded an image in awhile. lets see if this works..

I just wanted to test that site.. hehehehe

image.thumb.png.37bed93bcf55a4140ac1872098fe7c86.png

Heeey how'd you get that to work? I've been trying to get it to rate Smudge the cat for like 10 minutes (using the version on the right)!

meet-smudge-the-confused-cat-from-the-wo

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I think I broke it.  I uploaded a full face but this is what it chose to rate. 😆 On the plus side, my eyeball is very attractive!

Heeey how'd you get that to work? I've been trying to get it to rate Smudge the cat for like 10 minutes (using the version on the right)!

You have to crop the image to where it's mostly just the face.. Like 50% or more of the image.. Oh also facing front.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You obviously broke it...

b3bbd9d41ab68351ceac62ccc0d05d42.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You have to crop the image to where it's mostly just the face.. Like 50% or more of the image.. Oh also facing front.

Awww, I tried that. Maybe I need to crop it even closer than I had it. I'll see what I can do, thankya!

11 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

It REALLY doesn't like facial tats, freckles, strong lipstick, glasses and piercing's .. also, the angle of the picture makes a huge difference.

I can go from a 6 to an 8 just but adjusting the angle from "mugshot" to 3/4er and going as plain and pale as my skin will allow. Could probably get higher switching in blond hair.

I was getting a looooooooot of error messages/please try another photo for most of what I tried. Blah!

When I stopped messing around (sort of), it finally rated a whole dang photo.

e2e6e75284fef5cfad3960d4deff4735.png

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You obviously broke it...

b3bbd9d41ab68351ceac62ccc0d05d42.png

LMAO and the score! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Awww, I tried that. Maybe I need to crop it even closer than I had it. I'll see what I can do, thankya!

I was getting a looooooooot of error messages/please try another photo for most of what I tried. Blah!

When I stopped messing around (sort of), it finally rated a whole dang photo.

e2e6e75284fef5cfad3960d4deff4735.png

LMAO and the score! 

I guess I'll be running around with an evoX skin on the Evo mode head!  Too funny!

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don|t want my name as "creator" on stuff I didn't actually made myself so I have this minor alt I only use to upload public domain textures on opensim. Obviously I didn't waste much time designing her avatar:

image.thumb.png.3a9c67e29941240d94bec4b4a0c4ab0d.png

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Doesn't seem to be a very accurate tool, does it?

How accurate can any tool be, that tries to measure a subjective metric? If we'd have a poll on who's the smexiest forumite, the results would be all over the place .. And inflated by sock-puppets/alts .. And by people dragging their in-world friends in to vote for them even though they never even knew there was a forum .. And then there'd be at least one very inflammatory thread on the subject, and the mods would have to nuke it.

• Like 1

Very true, Orwar. Trying to give a quality as subjective as attractiveness a number is a recipe for disaster. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so they say.

So, test what happens if we hand this algorithm a photo of a BEE HOLDER:

image.png.9b757e6c4eceaf143ed9c8bc9e6dac23.png

Here's what we get:

3cdda4479f714a236e15f734a707f201.png

So much for artificial intelligence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.