Favorite updos?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Magika has some nice stuff. Love the "Midnight" style. They have another style called "Sierra".

Doux also has a nice bun style called "Olivia".

Wasabi Pills have some nice pony tail styles that can be worn with and without a hat, "Denver" and "Sam" I believe they're called.

• Like 2

I don't remember what updos I have now. But I bought almost all Magika's updos in a sale. It is not so often that I buy full priced hair, and I have not bought Exile in years. But I liked this one so much that I bought it full price in an event, so that should mean I like it very much.

Shiloh

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Most of the hair I wear is updo.  A hairbase with some sort of bun attachment.  For actual updo hair, I like this one from Tram...

tram K0925 hair

I love this one!  Do you by any chance know the name for it or have a MP link?  I am not finding Tram on the MP.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Most of the hair I wear is updo.  A hairbase with some sort of bun attachment.  For actual updo hair, I like this one from Tram...

tram K0925 hair

Thanks, I'm not familiar with this creator! I do have to say, though, that all of her models look so sad. (unhappy, I mean, not that they are bad-looking)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Thanks, I'm not familiar with this creator! I do have to say, though, that all of her models look so sad. (unhappy, I mean, not that they are bad-looking)

Maybe if we buy more hair from them, they will smile!  Or maybe they are just hungry...  😆

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.