Oh hell yes! -- Pet Delights!

Being requested to supply a soon to be married young couple with
the very first two of my new 935 Silver Viking Valknut pendants.
(6 in total for the first production run).
To be worn on the day of their union. ❤️ (this coming weekend).
So very happy about that. 😊

• Like 13

Receiving an IM from a customer with a very creative suggestion for a new product that I could never possibly make, but that made me smile at the amount of thought that had gone into it. I love my customers, I am yet to have a really bad interaction but have had so many good ones. Winning a competition on Flickr for a fat pack, that was cool. Being sent free stuff for being a good customer, also really really nice. 

• Like 17

I'm always happily surprised when I wake up above ground. :)

Seriously tho ...   I backed into a wall first thing this morning,  but the good news is - at least I didn't hit another car.

There is usually a bright side...    today was a test,  but I'm good!   

• Like 13
  • Haha 3

The electricity went out for a couple hours and my new kitty was upset. I guess they pay attention to all the humming noises in the house more than I do.  She had a fearful look in her eyes, and was pacing around the kitchen like something was horribly wrong.

She finally came to my lap and actually took a nap there -- something she never does as she's young and energetic and wound up like a spring. So was glad all ended well and she could be comforted.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

waking up to another day of sunshine.....its not all that warm yet but the brilliant rays give that promise of spring and green to come : )

Here it started to warm up twice then turned cold again. Last time it snowed. It's been mostly cloudy to cloudy and rainy ever since.

*heavy sigh*

Maybe next week.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'll probably get banned for this since they no longer allow us to use spoilers but at least I'll go out with a smile on my face and on a happy note.

I would never have seen it if it weren't for @Orwar

IncredibleAthleticGrizzlybear-max-1mb.gi

I guess that answers the age old question of what is worn under the kilt.

• Like 4