Password Reset for a Friend's Request

Xander Torkelsonn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

An SL Friend asked me to submit this ticket on her behalf due to being locked out of SL. Not sure if it helps. But... its for a friend:

She is requesting a new password please.
SABINE: "some of my tickets to get my password reset are 1882044, and 1883058 if you can send in a ticket too and see if I can get some response."

Sabina Mortenwold

secondlife:///app/agent/735734d6-bb4b-4f46-87c0-7a09c2a0c137/about

3 answers to this question

It's possible to create a support ticket as a guest without having to be logged in to your account - when you click on the link to create the support ticket, a message comes up that you are not logged in to your account and presents an option to either "log in" or to "continue as a guest".  This should allow your friend to create a support ticket to have her password reset without having to log in and without having to create an alt just to create a support ticket.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xander Torkelsonn said:

An SL Friend asked me to submit this ticket on her behalf due to being locked out of SL. Not sure if it helps. But... its for a friend:

She is requesting a new password please.
SABINE: "some of my tickets to get my password reset are 1882044, and 1883058 if you can send in a ticket too and see if I can get some response."

Sabina Mortenwold

secondlife:///app/agent/735734d6-bb4b-4f46-87c0-7a09c2a0c137/about

For obvious reasons, no one else can create a support ticket for another resident.  Apparently, she already has 2 tickets pending?  Has she checked her spam folder for a response?  

• Like 1

If there has been no response and her account is on hold, she can create an alt and submit a new ticket requesting a status update. In the ticket, she should include the account about which she is inquiring. NOTE: Making an alt for the purpose of getting around a temporary or a permanent ban is a serious ToS violation and will result in that account's deletion as well. ONLY use the alt for communicating with LL regarding your support issue.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.