BELLISSERIA'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION AT THE FAIRGROUNDS! APRIL 15-17, 2022.

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary Celebration at the Fairgrounds!
It's that time of year again, and we're ready to celebrate Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary from Friday, April 15 thru Sunday, April 17, 2022!

1713743644_B2BAnniversaryPoster.thumb.png.45d3f654a7c00af69f2063b968fe7100.png

Official MC: Patch Linden
Featured Entertainers: Reality? Maybe... band
The Greatest Showman Particle Show by Delain Canucci
Hooten Haller Contra Folk Dancing
H Quimby Aviation Tours
Mole vs Residents Boat Race
DJs, Dancing, Contests, Quests and so much more!

AND A Special Anniversary Stamp to collect!

SCHEDULED EVENTS:
1181436027_Bellisseria3rdAnniversarySchedule.png.c70c8883a34a4d0645baa5090c495c8a.png

FRIDAY, APRIL 15th, 2022

10:00 - 10:15 am : Patch Linden Opening Speech (have voice turned on and mics muted please!)
10:15 - 11:30 am : DJ Krys rocks the fairgrounds.
11:30 - 1:00 pm : Dj Floyd hits the stage for more party tunes.
1:00 - 2:00 pm : Reality? Maybe... (band)

5:00 - 7:00 pm. : Hooten Haller Contra Folk Dance

================

SATURDAY, APRIL 16th, 2022

10:00 - 11:00 am : DJ Freddie starts the day of celebration
11:00 - 12:00 pm : Mole vs Residents Boat Race!
12:00 - 1:00 pm : DJ Stephanie continues the festivities!
1:00 - 2:00 pm : The Greatest Showman Particle Show by Delain Canucci!

7:00 - 9:00 pm : DJ Dulcinea will bring in the evening with some spectacular sounds!

================

SUNDAY, APRIL 17th, 2022

10:00 - 11:30 pm : DJ Chuckey brings in some Easter Celebration for us
11:30 - 1:30 pm : Hooten Haller Contra Folk Dance
1:30 - 3:00 pm : DJ Fuyuko picks up the tunes and the party rocks on.
3:00 - 5:00 pm : DJ Gabi will bring the celebrations to their height and close it out with FIREWORKS!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

SPECIAL EVENT FEATURES:

1. How well do you know your Moles? Contest. Five L$500 Gift Card prizes to be won.
    (Gift Cards from Apple Fall, DDD, Fancy Decor, Chez Moi, and Dust Bunny.)  Consolation prize for participating.

435558365_Plantersconsolationprizes512.png.291b50c40f6c828f53ca9db7e925532d.png

2. Bellisseria Easter Egg Quest. Special Anniversary prize to be earned.
    480762692_BellisseriaEggQuestPrize-BelliCap512.png.5d256eb769e708d0606cfac4d648cc68.png 

3. Make your own Plushie. Build a Plushie you get to make and keep!

4. H Quimby Aviation Tours. See Schedule:  

931413340_HQuimbyAviationTourSchedule.png.c5075f3ffb149d1a7bff07bb720ccce7.png
5. The Moles special Bellisseria 3rd Anniversary Display Area.

6. Visit 3 different styles of custom-decorated Linden homes to get some decorating ideas.

7. Photo Op area by the Waterfall at the entrance to the Fairgrounds.

8. Send mail from the Post Office to family and friends, and celebrate with them Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary Event!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary Celebration is Sponsored by the Linden Lab Moles & the Bellisserian Bureau of Bureaucracy + Belllisseria Entertainers Events Groups.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Some of the things you'll find to explore at Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary Celebration at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds.

Bellisseria Village Entrance

Bellisseria Village Entrance

Contra Folk Dancing

Contra Dance

Easter Egg Quest & Mole vs Resident Boat Race

Easter Egg Quest & Mole vs Resident Boat Race

Bellisseria Village Green

Bellisseria Village Green

Bellisseria Village Green Gazebo

Bellisseria Village Green Gazebo

Bellisseria Community Groups Board at B3B - Find a Community Group to Join

Bellisseria Community Groups Board at B3B

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Contest:  How well do you know your moles?

Contest:  How well do you know your moles?

Stop by Bellisseria Fairgrounds, April 15 -17, 2022, and look the board over, then submit your entry form.

The Contest principle is rather easy.  Write down the correct name of each mole in the photos on this board in Numerical order.  The difficult part, is how well do you recognize the moles in these photos? We've provided you with the names of all the moles in these photos in Alphabetical order. Good luck and be sure to drop your entry form after you fill it in, in the yellow box below the board here. 

The first 5 Contestants to guess who the moles are in the photos correctly will win a L$500 Gift Card. All entrants will receive a Consolation prize for participating. 
(Gift Cards from:  Apple Fall, Chez Moi, DDD - Dysfunctionality, Dust Bunny, Fancy Decor)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

How well do you know your Moles? CONTEST
The "How well do you know your Moles?" Contest is now active at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds!  Be one of the first 5 entrants to guess who the 14 moles are in the photos on the board and win 1 of 5 L$500.00 Gift Cards.  Consolation prizes for all entrants.

TAXI: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Fairgrounds/114/159/25

Part of Bellisseria's 3rd Anniversary Celebration @ the Fairgrounds.

• Like 4

The layout was cute. It reminds me a bit of the the country fairs I used to attend growing up with my dad.

It would of been nice to have some type of text based reader set up during Patch Linden's speech for those of us who are deaf or hoh. Just an observation. This was my first time attending an opening event and it just would of been great to be able to take part in understanding what was said.

• Like 8

Just now, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

The layout was cute. It reminds me a bit of the the country fairs I used to attend growing up with my dad.

It would of been nice to have some type of text based reader set up during Patch Linden's speech for those of us who are deaf or hoh. Just an observation. This was my first time attending an opening event and it just would of been great to be able to take part in understanding what was said.

@Patch Lindenwill be posting his speech here later today. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

@Dafadilia Wayfarer 

hai!! If you click the link and watch it on youtube. And choose CC you can read the entire speech on the video. I hope diz halps!! Huggies :)

Hammie 🐹

Thank you, but that really doesn't address the concern I had about missing out on the real time experience. It was simply a wish to be able for those of us who are deaf/hoh to be able to take part in understanding celebration speeches in real time like everyone else. That's all. This really is all I have to say about it. I'm not out to ruin anyone's thread or celebrations. I do hope the rest of you enjoy yourselves. Take care.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, RedWrath said:

Enjoying the fairground, thank you all so much! How do we participate in getting the stamps? 

You can apply for a Bellisseria Passport at their Headquarters then collect stamps from various locations around Second Life. There is also a mainland passport as well.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swordfish/207/49/33

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

Thank you, but that really doesn't address the concern I had about missing out on the real time experience. It was simply a wish to be able for those of us who are deaf/hoh to be able to take part in understanding celebration speeches in real time like everyone else. That's all. This really is all I have to say about it. I'm not out to ruin anyone's thread or celebrations. I do hope the rest of you enjoy yourselves. Take care.

I totally get it. Maybe that is something that can be brought up to @Patch Linden for future live speeches ♥

🐹

• Like 4

Supposedly speech recognition is built into Windows now, so even when someone is speaking off the cuff (as Patch seemed to be) it may be possible to see a transcription real-time using media on a prim, no?  Punctuation would be an issue, though.  I suppose someone could very quickly edit the transcription so that the text was NEARLY real-time.

I wonder if the folks at Virtual Ability can help?  All I see on the marketplace is a single bento ASL speller that works off of text.  Wrong direction, and it has no animations for phrases.

Also wonder if this person ever found what she was looking for?  She seemed to just be looking for phrase animations that she could use as a typing overrider, tho.  Should have been simple to get done! https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/470588-wanted-asl-animations-bento-for-typing/

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.