Hello please i need some help with my account please

Yascsine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Second Life Support <secondlife-support@lindenlab.com>

Mon, Apr 11, 6:39 AM (1 day ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Yacinetacinbe,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response. 

To provide further details on this ticket, please reply to this email.

Ticket description as follows: 

-Hello this is me Yacine the i had "yacutoo456" secondlife account and people told me that i can get back my account 
i know that i did lot of bad things and illegal too but that was only because i loved this game so much so i cheated so i can make money faster and enjoy but please know that i wasn't aware of what i  was doing but we are human we do mistakes and i am so sorry for my bad behavior i promis you i will never do any illegal things again please give me a one more chance i love this game so much please give me a last chance please
i contacted you before but you didn't answer me now i've been told that i need to check my spam mail so here is my email please answer me as soon as possiblen and about related ticket number i don't know what to write but i sent you too requests before this one so i am going to write 2
 and thank you for listening

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Second Life Support Team
Hello so this is what they told me after a submit a ticket so what's nexT

2 answers to this question

Wulfie is right. This is a public forum for SL residents.  Lindens rarely come here and they will never answer questions about a personal account here. If you have submitted a support case, just wait.  If you have been banned permanently, though, be prepared for them to say NO when they respond.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.