party friends????

Sky Beverly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

seriously i need some good sl (female) friend to hang out / party / chat with

why a girl?? simple...i already have a real life girlfriend...but heyy any guy need advice about woman without actually asking stuff to there girl about it!!!!

i havent been on SL for months now (till now , im back i guess) so i need a party buddy

if  you wanna know how i am..simple...i like deathcore/scream **bleep** music!! so i like to go to metal/rock clubs in SL

but if  you got some other music as well...then share it with me...Im open for all that stuff :p i also like stuff like sitting by a campfire and tell story's and just dream about whatever comes up

i wear skinny jeans and have awesome hair! ( and NOO im not EMO)!!! the person you see in SL is basicly like the real me...im not gonna play some other person behind a pc to feel like having a better live in virtual !!!!

talk to me...PM me...whatever you like !!! if you like me raise your hands , if you dont...raise your standards!! peace out peeps!!!

Sky Beverly wrote:

i wear skinny jeans and
have awesome hair!
( and NOO im not EMO)!!! the person you see in SL is basicly like the real me...im not gonna play some other person behind a pc to feel like having a better live in virtual !!!!

talk to me...PM me...whatever you like !!!
if you like me raise your hands , if you dont...raise your standards!!
peace out peeps!!!

Could you post a photo a please? I'm unable to distinguish good hair from bad hair, and need an example of awesome hair. You might want to put the photo in your profile as well.

I rather like the second bolded sentence. You might consider adding that to your profile description. ATM it's a bit short and simply says "ask if you wanne know stuff".

there you go^^ added some info...actually im not really the type to put on all the text in a profile but since you said it so nice i gave it a try!!!

managed to get a picture up here as well i guess in my profile...(sorry for the lame Q , but it was a quick one)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.