The most lonely sim

photoboi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do not know if this is right place. But, what is the most lonely sim? (that is not Linden sim for testing)

I haveĀ  a candidate "Phuket". That one is really lonely in the left down corner.

ChallengeĀ  you to find anotherĀ šŸ˜œ

• Like 3

Wow that one *is* isolated!

I don't know any other regions like that, but I do know of a very lonely parcel. On Mainland, the snow region Sierra way down south at the bottom of the old Teen Grid has only one resident-owned parcel; the rest belongs to LL (and is not abandoned land). That's a hermit spot for sure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think Phuket may be the most isolated but appears to be a happening place. For lonely, I would think it must be available land but deserted with zero activity. Satori has many candidates but I would like to nominate Driscoll. Mostly abandonned, one little parcel with just banlines protecting emptiness, and a prim blockhouse that is completely empty. Now THAT is lonely

And the blockhouse has a 0-sec-send-you-home orb too... I rest my case.

phuket.jpg

driscoll.jpg

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haha i just had to go to Driscoll.Ā  Agree, that is a lonely parcel, and just recent abandoned! (the one in middle). An the parcel on Sierra, what a niceĀ  place. No neighbors building on your parcel or play music or laggy partiesĀ šŸ˜

23 hours ago, photoboi said:

Do not know if this is right place. But, what is the most lonely sim? (that is not Linden sim for testing)

I haveĀ  a candidate "Phuket". That one is really lonely in the left down corner.

ChallengeĀ  you to find anotherĀ šŸ˜œ

I think one called "Immortalis" is really desolate. I used to have a little parcel with a store for my rentals and projects there, but no one ever came so I abandoned it. I think a former tenant is the only owner even near that sim. Corsica seems to have too many of these desolate tracts. I would think some Vampire RP type of group would have bought the abandoned land there long ago and put up a huge, impressive castle build. But no...

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.