Login failed. Unable to create valid session

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 9 months later...

Just happened here too. Couldn't remove attachments, so logged off and back on, got "failed to create valid session". Tried again, got in, but nothing was loading. Did a character test and attachments went on, but couldn't get my skin on, so body totally grey. Tried 3 viewers: SL viewer, Firestorm and CoolVL. Same results on them all. Now I'm not able to log in at all.

• Like 1

I don't see anything on the status regarding the grid issues other than the failed RC roll and rollback involving scripts.  I just filed a support ticket regarding log in failure and failure to rez properly.

Edited to add:

Spoke too soon. Status now reflects the reported issues.

Investigating - We are investigating reports of occasional errors upon logging into the viewer as well as reports of slowness or time outs on web pages such as the Marketplace and my.secondlife.com. Our engineers are actively trying to alleviate the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Edited by Arwen Serpente
  • Like 3

I started seeing the invalid session error yesterday, following the Tuesday restarts (around the time MySecondlife.com maintenance ). I figured it was due to the maintenance happening, because later in the day there were no issues, at least none that stood out, beyond a tp fail later in the evening. Today, pretty much can echo what's happening to everyone else - Invalid log in session, and when I do get logged in, inventory stares back at me, as I float around as a fluffy orange cloud, until things finally load.

Edited by Vicious Hollow

are people getting on ok now?

I pretty much  got on with no problems..It had kind of a slow loading bar a couple of times compared to usual.. But  pretty much rezzed right away..

ETA: Never mind, Just looked on the site and it's still showing  issues..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.