I need help with turning my avatar into the CERBERUS demi hoss buckskin mare avatar

Roadpaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone give me exact directions to correctly put the demi hoss buckskin parts on my avatar so my avatar can look like the demi hoss avatar it's suposed to when I have it on my avatar. I'm asking because I have no clue how to apply alphas without avatar's legs and chest disappearing every time I try. In other words I'm having trubble with setting up whole demi hoss avater to fit onto my avatar. Sorry if this sounds a little confusing. Note: the avatar is a mesh avatar.

I might be able to help if you can show us a photo of the contents of the folder you've got. I own a Cerberus (Canis), but only the head. I don't have a full mod kit, so I'm not familiar with what they include (and what types of alphas you're working with).

Super super basic instructions - take off absolutely everything you currently have on except your mesh body (Maitreya, etc.), so you can see what's happening. You should have on the system head + mesh body. Then put on the Mare head and the rigged legs/feet. Leave off the tail and ears for now. 

What happens to your body - do your human feet poke through? Look for an alpha in your folder to alpha those out. Does your human head still show? Look for an alpha for just that part. If not, check your included HUDs for BOM options. I'm not sure if this avatar is set to BOM by default or not, so you may or may not even need to alpha anything. So this step is important - if things look wrong, try the alphas then. If not, you're all good.

There should be skin textures included - not sure if those are BOM or will be applied via a HUD. So it'd help to see the entire folder.

Also be aware - the creator says you need a neck extender to fix the gap between the neck and body, so it's likely that one is not included. Try this free one - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apricot-Paws-SLUV-Neck-ExtenderFix-Freebie/14958878

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.