Tattoo Help Needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Mistress purchased Letis Tattoo :: 7 CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS (A-Z) and would like me to have a tattoo that says Owned by Misty, each word under the other as in the attached picture.  However, there are only instructions to make a single line tattoo.  

Does anyone know how I can easily make a 3 line tattoo as in the image on the far right side?

Thanks for the help.

7 CARACTERES CARTEL.jpg

From the creator's advertising, it appears that you'll have to make and wear multiple tattoos. That's a bit tedious to set up, but not a problem to wear...just put them all into a single folder. Then you can right click that folder and choose Add to add them all at once.

For more help, you should contact the creator, or join their support group if they have one.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Hi Rowan, thank you for the reply.  You're always so helpful.  I've looked at that help page many times though and it doesn't address my question.  It doesn't list any way to add 3 lines of text as my tattoo.  I've contacted the creator but, of course, there has been no reply.

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

From the creator's advertising, it appears that you'll have to make and wear multiple tattoos. That's a bit tedious to set up, but not a problem to wear...just put them all into a single folder. Then you can right click that folder and choose Add to add them all at once.

For more help, you should contact the creator, or join their support group if they have one.

There doesnt seem to be a way to add seperate lines though or edit the position of the tattoos.  I can make 3 tattoos, each with different words, but they will all appear on top of each other looking like gibberish.

ETA:Just to add real quick, Did you unpack all of the boxes? Because I'm thinking you may be only working from a couple of folders of tattoos instead of the 8 folders that it is going to take to get what you are wanting..

If you are wanting it to say owned by  Misty,

1.From the EXTRAS folder choose the tattoo named Owned By and ADD it..

Then to add the name below you need to go to the folders in order and add 1 letter from each folder..

Folder column 1 you would ADD, tattoo-M

Folder column 2 you would ADD,tattoo-i

Folder column 3 you would ADD,tattoo-s

Folder column 4 you would ADD,tattoo-t

Folder column 5 you would ADD,tattoo-y

Once you have that part finished, from the extras folder you can test which tattoos can go below the name.. Some may not and some may..

Some will cover the letters and some will sit below.. just use the ones that will sit below the letters..

If you look at the tattoos, they are numbered.. to center the name more you would not use folder 1 and move to folder 2 or 3 to start the name..

since the name is a 5 letter word, the most you could move over is 3 folders then put your M for misty.. that should center it up pretty good..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

ETA:Just to add real quick, Did you unpack all of the boxes? Because I'm thinking you may be only working from a couple of folders of tattoos instead of the 8 folders that it is going to take to get what you are wanting..

If you are wanting it to say owned by  Misty,

1.From the EXTRAS folder choose the tattoo named Owned By and ADD it..

Then to add the name below you need to go to the folders in order and add 1 letter from each folder..

Folder column 1 you would ADD, tattoo-M

Folder column 2 you would ADD,tattoo-i

Folder column 3 you would ADD,tattoo-s

Folder column 4 you would ADD,tattoo-t

Folder column 5 you would ADD,tattoo-y

Once you have that part finished, from the extras folder you can test which tattoos can go below the name.. Some may not and some may..

Some will cover the letters and some will sit below.. just use the ones that will sit below the letters..

If you look at the tattoos, they are numbered.. to center the name more you would not use folder 1 and move to folder 2 or 3 to start the name..

since the name is a 5 letter word, the most you could move over is 3 folders then put your M for misty.. that should center it up pretty good..

Oh for petes sake...I think you just nailed it Ms Ceka.  Thank you so much!!

Edited by sissykinzs

6 minutes ago, sissykinzs said:

Of for petes sake...I think you just nailed it Ms Ceka.  Thank you so much!!

You are very welcome, I'm just glad you could get things sorted..:)

I have some similar Bom tattoos like that..They had me a little confused at first until I realized I didn't have everything unpacked.. hehehe

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.