Is there a skin event coming up soon?

Chris Cash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I came back before Xmas and was trying to get into mesh but it's been such a headache.   

Anyways, I have the Jake Mesh Body from Beleeza or w/e that place is called. But that's as far as I've gotten.  

I took a break again after New Years so never really got anything. Just a bunch of demos.  And I remember hearing from someone a while back that there is a skin event or something where you can find some really good skins on sale and that they do it once a year. A bunch of vendors get together and do this.

Anyone know what I am referring to and if I already missed it or is it coming up?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

You're referring to Skin Fair, and I'm sorry to say that you missed it. It ran from March 11 through March 28. In my own opinion, you didn't miss much. You usually find the more...um, fringe type offerings at Skin Fair and Hair Fair.

But don't despair! Many skin creators have group gifts and often put items on sale. Join a few skin groups and you'll start getting more shopping notices than you know what to do with.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.