Wouldn't it be nice to have the Dark Theme for the Marketplace?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know why the MP seems so bright tonight, but it's blinding me.. hehehe

It  sure would be nice to have access to the Dark Theme in the MP, like we have in the forums..

What do you guys think?

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Ceka Cianci changed the title to Wouldn't it be nice to have the Dark Theme for the Marketplace?

I wish there was something in my browser that would let me darken things on sites, other than having to mess with my monitor.. I like my monitor settings right now.. It's just those really bright sites..

I may get me some of those computer glasses, although I could have sworn my prescription glasses already have that anyways.. But I may be wrong.. I'm so terrible at remembering things like that..

Could be anti fog for all I know. hehehe

14 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

I prefer a bright white screen. It's the only way my desktop is lit when the room in complete darkness for 24 hours.

I can always tell when I'm not logged into the forums.. I get blasted with the high beams when I'm expecting nice quiet peaceful darkness.. hehehe

There are things I'd like to see on Marketplace long before "dark mode".

• Bigger pictures. Mouse over picture, it gets bigger and the description appears. Like most other shopping sites today.
  • Discourage excessive text in pictures.
  • Display only ads from the relevant category.
  • Remove dead "See object in world" links automatically.
  • Let sellers group and prioritize their items.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I wish there was something in my browser that would let me darken things on sites, other than having to mess with my monitor.. I like my monitor settings right now.. It's just those really bright sites..

Check out the Dark Reader browser extension. It has a very good default dark mode. The MP looks quite nice using it.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.