Need help recreating my OC as my Avatar!

cuadril

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there! I hope you're having a nice day! 

Here's a picture of my Oc! 

I need a little bit of help seting up my avatar, i already have a body i like (inithium kupra) and a head i think would work perfectly for this too (m4 chipmunk head) plus some other bodyparts i found to make my avatar look like a bunny..

That being said, what i'm having trouble with is i don't know how to make the head and the body skin color match, the m4 head comes with a brown skin on its hud but i don't know how to change the skin color of the kupra body, i have a ton of ideas for avatars to make but i'm limited by my little knowledge about sl and modding (i'm new to SL)

TL;DR: How do you change the skin color of the kupra body? i want to match it with the m4 chipmunk head color!

As for the clothing, i'll do my best to find that too but my main concern was just the body and it's skin...

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help!!

I am not familiar with that body. Generally the way bodies' skin colors are changed is by changing the (BOM) skin layer or adding a tattoo layer. The way you would get the head and body to match, generally, is to either have matching skins or tattoo layers for them or have one skin or tattoo that is designed for both.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hello Cuadril.

To change the color/skin of the Kupra body you'll want a BOM skin. Off the top of my head I can't remember if UTILIZATOR includes bom skins for other bodies besides kemono.

I'm not sure if you can drop links to the market place here but if you type in "KHAOTIX - BOM Bunnies - Tan" on the market place the kit comes with an applier for the head and a bom skin for the body (one of which is Kupra) and all you have to do is add it (make sure you don't have on any body alphas or BOM won't work.)

There are some quick tutorials on youtube for bakes on mesh which you might find helpful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DalNiente said:

Hello Cuadril.

To change the color/skin of the Kupra body you'll want a BOM skin. Off the top of my head I can't remember if UTILIZATOR includes bom skins for other bodies besides kemono.

I'm not sure if you can drop links to the market place here but if you type in "KHAOTIX - BOM Bunnies - Tan" on the market place the kit comes with an applier for the head and a bom skin for the body (one of which is Kupra) and all you have to do is add it (make sure you don't have on any body alphas or BOM won't work.)

There are some quick tutorials on youtube for bakes on mesh which you might find helpful.

Heey, thanks for the help! i'll look into it next time i log into sl!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.