Kill it in it's crib Premium: "ploos" , it's "Plus", please

Cam Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyhow.... the way inflation is hitting the RL world, there is more chance that my entertainment spending has to go down instead of up. And I guess I will not be the only one who will have to be more careful with the money.
So Plus or Ploos is not really entering our world under ideal economic circumstances if it will be delivered somewhere next month.

Edited by Sid Nagy

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, if they simply double the tier and stipend, plus a few other misc. things, for double the price, I don't see how that is an advantage over just having 2 Premiums.  Having 2 Premiums at least lets me have 2 Linden Homes if I want.

I've got two premiums myself..

If they end up dumping everything into the next level up and leaving us shy with a bone or two here and there.. I won't end of doing either of them..

Premium I hope still will feel like premium rather than a watered down version down the road..

... Btw, I think we may be misspelling Ploos.  Consider this:

It's a gray day in San Francisco.  The Premium Plus program manager is starting her hybrid meeting to, once again, get consensus on PP benefits.  She puts up a slide that, unbeknownst to her, is the SAME slide the then program manager presented 3 years ago, with the numbers jiggled a bit.  Suddenly she yanks the slide off the screen and leans into the camera.

Listen.  I can't do it ANY MORE.  I cannot say the words "Premium Plus" again!  You don't know ... I have long boring nightmares about this feature.  This HAS to end!  We really have to nail these down in this meeting or I am going to perish from the Premium Plus Blues!  In fact *scrawls on the slide and slaps it back into view* from now on, it is not Premium Plus!  I'm calling it "Plues" !  Let's agree, this ends today, right now!  Which means we have to roll it out as soon as we can!  Agreed?

The people in the room laugh and raise their distilled waters.  "Hail Plues!".  The people at home take deep sips of their spiked coffees.  "To Plues!  It ends today!"

😁

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

... Btw, I think we may be misspelling Ploos.  Consider this:

It's a gray day in San Francisco.  The Premium Plus program manager is starting her hybrid meeting to, once again, get consensus on PP benefits.  She puts up a slide that, unbeknownst to her, is the SAME slide the then program manager presented 3 years ago, with the numbers jiggled a bit.  Suddenly she yanks the slide off the screen and leans into the camera.

Listen.  I can't do it ANY MORE.  I cannot say the words "Premium Plus" again!  You don't know ... I have long boring nightmares about this feature.  This HAS to end!  We really have to nail these down in this meeting or I am going to perish from the Premium Plus Blues!  In fact *scrawls on the slide and slaps it back into view* from now on, it is not Premium Plus!  I'm calling it "Plues" !  Let's agree, this ends today, right now!  Which means we have to roll it out as soon as we can!  Agreed?

The people in the room laugh and raise their distilled waters.  "Hail Plues!".  The people at home take deep sips of their spiked coffees.  "To Plues!  It ends today!"

😁

Plues is just one letter away from Pleas. Pleas is one letter away from Please. 

One pleas by saying please plus begging for more. 

Makes sense to me. 🥳

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

They should rename Premium plooos to just regular Premium ..

.. and rename regular Premium to Premium Peon.

None premiums get their usernames replaced with a string of 12 numerical digits.

Premium Peon.... 😂 That should be a new tier for Blizzard. 

21 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

.. and rename regular Premium to Premium Peon.

Premium Peon is for noob guys, you get Lindens in 20L chunks to tip, and impress, the DJ's and a nice prim cube containing  your very first barely scripted freennie. Also includes a tuxedo, the legs require an alpha that they never wear , cuz that's the way they roll.

21 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

I do have an experimental one, wifi reception stinks though :(

I would not expect that to work for WiFi for two reasons:

1. My head would be in the antenna's Fresnel zone when I am using that.
  2. That appears to be a UHF log-periodic antenna instead of a WiFi antenna.
  • Like 1

Just a reminder.

The only reason it is called Premium Plus is due to the "survey" on this forum.

LL was initially going to call it Premium Elite.

Also, why is an image from Pulp Fiction showing up in that link? 🤔

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.