Trying to find an art gallery I saw a few months ago; inside was very dark and colorless

TheKhajiit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The gallery was very dark and gloomy, cavernously large in some of the rooms, with concrete walls, everything very monotone gray in color. It was connected to some sort of cafe or meeting space. It was kind of mazelike inside; you had to climb to reach some of the galleries. I can't find it in my teleport history for the life of me.

Hello Khajiit,

If you are using the "firestorm viewer" you can use the TP history and find it that way.....i think it goes back several months.

I'm no inworld right now but i believe its click the "world" at the top of your viewer screen.....then look for "TP history" and you will get a box to search.

I hope this helps,

Josephine

12 hours ago, TheKhajiit said:

I can't find it in my teleport history for the life of me.

Thanks guys but I have already checked my teleport history. :) I revisited every link that had art or gallery in the name and couldn't find it. I accept that the sim might not exist anymore - a few of the links I followed were dead ends now. But I thought I'd at least ask if anyone knew what it was. Perhaps they moved sims or it had an unusual title.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.