Arrivederci Finfluencers! *\0_ (get a real job).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Fun fact!
Aussie govt regulator A.S.I.C clamps down hard on Finfluencers. (Social media online financial "Influencers").
Australian Finfluencers are scrambling to take down their sites and modify their personas due to facing 1 million dollar fines
or 5 years jail time for operating without a financial advisers license. 😂 
Cryptocurrency scams and investment losses here amounted to over $130 million last year alone. 😲 but this is aimed squarely at stock exchange,
real estate & general financial investment advice. It doesn't target crypto related scams precisely.
Were just small fry compared to other countries so I dread what YOU peeps are exposed to. 👀
(supplied a link to a Financial Review subscriber article but it didn't really have enough info). 

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Fun fact!
Aussie govt regulator A.S.I.C clamps down hard on Finfluencers. (Social media online financial "Influencers").
Australian Finfluencers are scrambling to take down their sites and modify their personas due to facing 1 million dollar fines
or 5 years jail time for operating without a financial advisers license. 😂 
Cryptocurrency scams and investment losses here amounted to over $130 million last year alone. 😲 but this is aimed squarely at stock exchange,
real estate & general financial investment advice. It doesn't target crypto related scams precisely.
Were just small fry compared to other countries so I dread what YOU peeps are exposed to. 👀
(supplied a link to a Financial Review subscriber article but it didn't really have enough info). 

Good! Most people posting about stocks online are either pumping the stock to cash in later, or stupidly believe they have some special superior knowledge they need to share. They're all bullsh!t clowns. When it comes to stocks, either go to a professional or do your own research. Retail investors are always, ALWAYS, left catching a falling knife. 

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.