Off road places and really off road cars or bikes? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good a place for "general" as many I guess. Off road places and really off road cars or bikes? 

Only places I really know are tracks where you do 200 % plus or mainland where you go 20 %. BGC used to have an off road area, pretty good but honestly just higher cars with nice landscaping and some tops. Some insurmountable.

Anywhere you use those 4x4s you all seem to get? Not into RP, but seems fun just to drive :)

You can try to cross through an entire mainland continent from one coast to the other. It might take an hour or two.

There are sometimes large tracts of mainland that are set aside for future housing.  Not sure if there are any around now but they are good to drive through because there is usually nothing built but trees and rocks. Also no ban lines.

15 hours ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

Good a place for "general" as many I guess. Off road places and really off road cars or bikes? 

Only places I really know are tracks where you do 200 % plus or mainland where you go 20 %. BGC used to have an off road area, pretty good but honestly just higher cars with nice landscaping and some tops. Some insurmountable.

Anywhere you use those 4x4s you all seem to get? Not into RP, but seems fun just to drive :)

I like driving my Paladin around the Log Cabin and Trailer Premium homes. 🚙

5 hours ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

Animats, you have done a lot, we have common friends, but come on man :) Try harder

racersgulch.thumb.png.a4aad1366cd41370193e15ef37448c96.png

Salt Gulch region. Part of Racer's Gulch 4-sim area. Easy off-road track through four regions. Takes about one minute per lap. Rez zone near the starting line.

This is part of the premium-only area west of one of the old Linden Homes continents. There are two sandboxes, each with four regions. Orville, the little airport for testing seaplanes. Arowana, a circular island with a boat rez zone. (Arowana is a region with zero scripts running, which is useful for some tests.) Limia, a gas station for seaplanes. And Premium Voice Services, to which voice morphing users must make a monthly pilgrimage. One of those old, half-forgotten Linden builds.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.