$ Teachers are being educated at Community College and earning $

BinBash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's a place in-world that has a comfortable and decorated environment.  We intend to grow this into a fun experience, NOT the term "experience" used by the SL experience permission system.

Our Critters organization is based on the sim of the same name, where we are building example material showing what the Second Life(r) platform is capable of.  Many are not aware of the incredible tools that have been given to us by Linden Lab(r) with their major updates to the Second Life world.  We're going to show you, awaken you and free your mind to explore new ideas that we've been given an opportunity to implement.

I want teachers to become aware, and subsequently make their students aware, of the untapped opportunities for creators that has been around us going un-noticed for so long.  I want to show you how to tap into this exciting freedom of creativity people have been missing for some few years now.

LL gave us the tools but they've always given us the option to use them or not.  I'm going to show you what is possible, exposing you to the secrets that only a few diligent creators have been able to tap into and you'll finally have the answer to your questions, and I mean all of the important ones that prevent you from accomplishing your goal.

I'm going to be your guide to the students, it's time for the teachers to learn.

What excites you about teaching?  If you're not tickled by the possibility of being Fabulously Functional(tm) in what others consider to be a confusing platform then I have nothing to show you, turn your head and ignore us while we move forward into a new world of creative power.

And really, above all, despite your apparent good nature and kind heart that tells you that educating people is a wonderful thing, and I agree, there is L$ behind this for you and you'll have to interview to know how, why and what.  That is why this is in the "Inworld Employment" section after all.

I am ...

BinBash Resident

Contact me in-world using a notecard, I won't get your instant messages.

Yes, I really am a frawg but I used to be a duck.  Don't be the quack, be the duck!

Edited by BinBash
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the incredible responses.  I'm still catching up with replies and you should hear from me shortly, make sure to check your notecards folder when you login.

The amount of responses has risen to a point that will become unmanageable if it continues so please understand that newer queries may go unanswered, or could take a week or more to get a response from me.  Also note that not everyone will be accepted as a Critters participant and only after the second interview will you know where you stand.

Unfortunately there are, often times, less than serious applicants and we have a process to dismiss those quickly and efficiently but this still takes time away from attending to those that deserve it.  But if you believe yourself to be a determined and motivated self starter then you know what to do, and the instructions are not found here.

If you were accepted to Critters then congratulations!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.