Anyone Interested In Creating New Dance Troupe Or Being In One?

PatricaC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone,

So it seem's I keep getting kicked out of Dance Troupe's for my vision of dancing or cause I will do a set close to another person's but with things different such as costume's set wise, etc.

So I was wondering who would be Interested in starting up a new Dance Troupe with me or being in one where every vision of Dance is welcome? Anything you can think of anything you can invision even there are so many Cheographers out there to date its hard to keep track of who performs what so if its a copy of someone ele's how can we truly know who had the original?

Now if this happens we will ask if they can be willing be willing to take an apology but the Cheographer would not be ejected or remove from the team regardless of the situation

On 4/7/2022 at 1:46 AM, StarlanderGoods said:

It did not disapoint! those guys may know how to dance, but they definitely know how to drink

There's a local tourist spot near where I live, where there's a tradition for Morris dancers to go there and dance to welcome the sunrise on the morning of May 1st.  I was foolish enough to go once, just to watch it. The one and only time in my life I got drunk at five o'clock in the morning.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.