A noob question about Lelutka heads

Hagaret

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone

As many people will understand from my post i am a bit of a newbie in mesh heads 

Recently i decided to upgrade my head to a mesh one ..i bought the Lelutka Nuri head EvoX and now i have to deal with this problem

Since i put the new head on (with its Alpha) every time i change the avatar shape the head folder includes the way my head looks changes with agly result 

Is any way to use other shapes than the one it came with the head without ruin how my avatar face looks? 

i hope i will get some helpful answers 

4 hours ago, Hagaret said:

Hello everyone

As many people will understand from my post i am a bit of a newbie in mesh heads 

Recently i decided to upgrade my head to a mesh one ..i bought the Lelutka Nuri head EvoX and now i have to deal with this problem

Since i put the new head on (with its Alpha) every time i change the avatar shape the head folder includes the way my head looks changes with agly result 

Is any way to use other shapes than the one it came with the head without ruin how my avatar face looks? 

i hope i will get some helpful answers 

If you use a random shape for a default avatar, the head will deform. If you use a shape for another head, like Catwa, the head will deform.

This goes for all Bento heads, not only Lelutka.

What you can do is go shopping for a shape made for Lelutka Nuri. And remember to try a demo first! Shapes often look much better in adverts.

If you have a shape you like the BODY of, you wear it and take a pencil and write down all the numbers for the body. Height, body fat, breast size and all that. Wear the shape in the head folder and change the numbers that you wrote down for the other shape. Remember to "Save as" and name it something you will remember, so you find it again if you replace it by accident. Like "MYshapeApril".

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.