Copyright <the current year>

CaithLynnSayes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just noticed something. Scroll down... All the way down, to the bottom of this page. You'll see:

© 2020 Linden Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Do you see it too? You can fix that very easily LL, Just do this:

<p>&copy; <script>document.write(new Date().getFullYear())</script> Linden Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved.</p>

You're welcome ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

They fixed it, yay! They didn't add the tiny script though, just changed the year number... I'll see you at the end of the year. ;) 

There's usually backend code to generate static content such as that date so it can be cached. Since Aisha was seeing 2021 while you saw 2020, that's probably what's already there and the page just got re-cached. (Not necessarily even by LL, if you clean your own browser cache, you will almost definitely get an up-to-date page rather than one from a visit years ago.)

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

9 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

There's usually backend code to generate static content such as that date so it can be cached. Since Aisha was seeing 2021 while you saw 2020, that's probably what's already there and the page just got re-cached. (Not necessarily even by LL, if you clean your own browser cache, you will almost definitely get an up-to-date page rather than one from a visit years ago.)

true, but it did change (correctly) a few hours after my post. So that was interesting :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.