Premium property

Leila Refenoir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

• Moles

Check your parcel again. I asked someone to take a look at it.  The house controller seems to be working fine. There's a houseboat on the parcel now. If you want a different one, just click the controller (the life buoy on the dock) and select a new one.  You should probably pick up all the stuff you left underwater there, BTW. ;)

If your house controller ever fails to work in the future, click and HOLD on it for a few seconds to restart its script.  If that doesn't work, contact Live Chat or submit a support case.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Leila Refenoir said:

Corberes, Knot Shore - Moderate has no house.  I like to change please.

In the future, if you do want to change to a different parcel, pick up all of your stuff, pull up the About Land windows and "Abandon" the property.  Then go back to your Dashboard and get a new home.

8 minutes ago, YOLYKELANY said:

hello, I would like to know how much one pays the premium for a year and does not have the full money to update the primium comes out the option to pay a part. I want to know how much time they give to pay the following?

You can go to your Dashboard and change your Premium to be Monthly or Quarterly.  If they cannot bill you as expected, your account can end up locked - though they typically will give you a short bit of time.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php?   -- Scroll down and pick the billing frequency that you want.  It will become effective on whatever day you will be billed next.   i.e. If you are currently Yearly with the bill coming due on Jun 15th.  When you change it to Monthly or Quarterly, that is the plan they will bill you for on the 15th.  If you cannot pay at all, that is when you end up in the grace period -- but I don't know how long that is.  Maybe call Billing if that is going to be an issue for you.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can go to your Dashboard and change your Premium to be Monthly or Quarterly.  If they cannot bill you as expected, your account can end up locked - though they typically will give you a short bit of time.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php?   -- Scroll down and pick the billing frequency that you want.  It will become effective on whatever day you will be billed next.

I paid my sister the vip for a year. the year is already overdue they continue to charge me the update of the anus, but I do not have right now with enough funds to cover the anus again. That is why I would like to know well how long I count. since it does not allow to change it to 3 months or 1 month. says it will be basic in 2023. The situation is very stressful and I would like to resolve it in some way.

28 minutes ago, YOLYKELANY said:

I paid my sister the vip for a year. the year is already overdue they continue to charge me the update 

so you already had a whole year to know you wouldn't be able to pay. You should have downgraded in time.
Contact support about the issue.

Chance is huge your sis will be locked out of the account soon.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

38 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

so you already had a whole year to know you wouldn't be able to pay. You should have downgraded in time.
Contact support about the issue.

Chance is huge your sis will be locked out of the account soon.

Well, I only had one real problem but it does not mean that I can not pay the premium for a year more in a few weeks. That is why I ask since his membership on the 2nd expired. Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, YOLYKELANY said:

Well, I only had one real problem but it does not mean that I can not pay the premium for a year more in a few weeks. That is why I ask since his membership on the 2nd expired. Thanks a lot.

you have to contact LL by a support ticket, "we "here can only give general answers concerning payments. Normally the whole amount is due at the expiring date, you can , when in time, change the membership to monthly or quarterly. Now it's expired most likely, unless you meet a very friendly support staff, will be the amount to pay instantly the full year. A business won't give a yearly subscription ... "but hey i pay later" ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.