Ayuda a afiliarme a Tilia FAQ No entiendo lo que me pide - Help me join Tilia FAQ I don't understand what you are asking me

KAYLA Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

https://gyazo.com/4a998866a9f9ea73787069f4ac003b56   <---- Que se supone que debo poner hay? Que foto o que imagen debo subir, dice que el archivo debe pesar 5MB. No entiendo.

Ademas mi pasaporte es de un pais, y actualmente yo estoy viviendo en otro pais, por lo tanto no tendre problema llenando todos los datos como si fuera del pais en el que estoy viviendo? (Obviamente las fotos del documento sera del pais donde naci)

https://gyazo.com/4a998866a9f9ea73787069f4ac003b56      <-----    What am I supposed to put there? What photo or image should I upload, it says that the file must weigh 5MB. I do not understand.

Also, my passport is from one country, and I am currently living in another country, so I will not have a problem filling in all the data as if it were from the country in which I am living? (Obviously the photos of the document will be from the country where I was born)

1 answer to this question

They want proof of your current address. You should scan and upload something like a rental receipt, a utility bill, or a mortgage payment that shows your address. This file should be less than 5 MB in size. Because you are not a citizen of the country where you are physically, LL may also want you to upload a scanned copy of a passport and a visa document. Don't worry about doing that unless they ask for it.

Quieren prueba de su dirección actual. Debe escanear y cargar algo como un recibo de alquiler, una factura de servicios públicos o un pago de hipoteca que muestre su dirección. Este archivo debe tener un tamaño inferior a 5 MB. Debido a que usted no es ciudadano del país en el que se encuentra físicamente, es posible que LL desee que cargue una copia escaneada de un pasaporte y un documento de visa. No te preocupes por hacer eso a menos que te lo pidan.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.