What would be the best male bodies for Furries?

CloudRedHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Still figuring things out myself on SL but asking this one for my buddy I pulled in to try SL. What would be the best furry male body/bodies, not femboy, that the furry girls like? He isn't one for muscles but if it gets the furry ladies, he'd do anything, total weirdo. Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Someone be thirsty xD

I'd suggest your friend prowl the marketplace and check out all the mods. When he finds one (or more) that he really likes, check which bodies the mods provide appliers for. That should narrow down what type of body your friend will go for. He can then check out the mentioned bodies and see how they are muscle wise. Also check if the body has a lot of clothing made for it, that's pretty important.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CloudRedHeart said:

He isn't one for muscles but if it gets the furry ladies, he'd do anything, total weirdo.

Since you're dealing with furries, you don't have to worry about what kind of body you have very much. Someone will be all over it.

And while I wouldn't recommend it as a "first body" to a newcomer, Project Regalia comes with many bodytypes (masculine/athletic/petite/soft/curvy/plush). It's not compatible with standard LL body textures so it may be harder to find other things to use with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, So Whimsy said:

Someone be thirsty xD

I'd suggest your friend prowl the marketplace and check out all the mods. When he finds one (or more) that he really likes, check which bodies the mods provide appliers for. That should narrow down what type of body your friend will go for. He can then check out the mentioned bodies and see how they are muscle wise. Also check if the body has a lot of clothing made for it, that's pretty important.

Yeah he's a bit odd as all kinda hell, lol. While im content being human with the Belleza Jake body, he trying to get into all sorta trouble as a furry, LOL. Everyone's gotta know someone like that.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.