What would the Big Mac be called in Second Life? And how much would it cost?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I don't know, but I'd kill for one right now. I'm hungry. ;_;

I ate Big Macs a lot when I was much younger.  For some reason I still sometimes crave one every now and then, but any time I've given in, in the last couple of decades, it just didn't live up to what I remember from my teenage days.

I lost my cravings for the french fries after they changed the oil back in the early 90s.

• Like 2

It would be called a Big Mac, it would be sold by McCorporation and would probably cost the same as the real thing, only in Linden. It would be be NoCopy NoMod, spam chat loudly when worn and llDie after 3 minutes with a special promo code that if used, links your SL identity to your real McCorporation McCustomer identity (in exchange for a free small fries), so they could add that to your McProfile and sell it to your health insurance provider.

Because that's how corporate greed works.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It would be called the Big Wac with an upside down McD logo (for “originality”). I’m not sure what the price would be, it would have various options but only the fat pack would come with cheese.

Wonald McWonald

Edited by Finite
  • Like 1

I only somewhat like the milkshakes from McD.

Almost every local fast food joint in the country has a better burger than they have to offer.
And don't get me started about what they sell as mayonnaise.
🤢

So for me even 2 L$ would be too much for a Big McDreck.

Edited by Sid Nagy

Called? Crime Against Real food. But you could never mimic the stench of it. As a close on 50 year smoker I know of lingering smells but nothing comes close to the stench of the object, the places its fabricated, the bus where its carried and those who.. well, you get the picture.

As for the cost? What is the equiv in obesity and food deserts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

I only somewhat like the milkshakes from McD.

Having worked in quite a few fast food joints as a teenager, I will NEVER buy a milkshake from any place where it simply pours from a machine. I'd suggest skipping ice cream that comes out of a machine also.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Having worked in quite a few fast food joints as a teenager, I will NEVER buy a milkshake from any place where it simply pours from a machine. I'd suggest skipping ice cream that comes out of a machine also.

I googled it and I think I know why...😝

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I worked at Jack in the Box (several years), and McDonald's (1 summer). I don't recommend it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.