LVS prefix

nordicjohn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, nordicjohn said:

Thank you Lucia; it is used by several creators of devices but the creator of the anims may be someone else. A few from different devices: LVS x handjob, LVSxDoggy1

Again, it would help if you could mention a creator of either the product using the animations or the creator of the animations them self or post a MP url to a product that allegedly uses them.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

12 hours ago, nordicjohn said:

One example: Debauchery Sextional Sofa v1.00 [copy]' Sectional Sofa, in anim section  >From behind: LVSxDoggy1

I don't see that furniture in Area Search at their store despite having a MP listing.

Know any other makes/models?

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

• 3 months later...
59 minutes ago, LightPoet said:

It is used in the menu of the yachts

Some form on manoeuvring?

On 4/3/2022 at 2:02 AM, nordicjohn said:

LVSxDoggy1

That'll be for full-astern, I expect.  I wonder what they use for Splice the Mainbrace?

Slightly more serious though, using characters like that at the head of an animation name could be a way of supplying extra information to the script. For example, although there might be several sit positions on the yacht, the LVS- animations might only play if the avatar for whom they are requested is seated on a particular child prim. This technique allows you to have one single script for the object instead of a sit-script inside each poseable child.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.