unable to change content preferences

meganerock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try and change my preferences ingame the dropdown box is entirely greyed out, nothing happens when I click on it. I'm 18.

Is there a way I can fix this? I'd send a ticket but I see no applicable issue type and I'd just feel bad using a blatantly incorrect one.

2 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, meganerock said:

When I try and change my preferences ingame the dropdown box is entirely greyed out, nothing happens when I click on it. I'm 18.

Is there a way I can fix this? I'd send a ticket but I see no applicable issue type and I'd just feel bad using a blatantly incorrect one.

you give the answer yourself, create a ticket in the most suitable choice you have.

9 hours ago, meganerock said:

You do have to be logged in to change the option (as it's per account).

If you are logged in and can't change it, then the DOB on file with LL (that you entered when creating the account) is probably incorrect and you need to contact support. Don't worry about the category, file it under account something or other, it's all going to the same people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.