Each few days (AVA-Brocken) - shape or skin= terrible looking

flasher Carami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All few days my girlfriend needs to do a chartest because either: it looks terrible, she can not take off or on clothes, after TP it doesnt show up complete. We try wear less prims and huds, we try login - logout empty sim, and the phoenix help nc and some more.

She wear RLV with open collar and sub AO and may something i dont know (could be bloodlines) sometimes i think she does it on purpose. She got already a IM: are u Bot or Alts. So there is a screen from her broken AVA. I think she needs professional help and i need a evidence whats going on! 

Ty so far i would very appreciate if somebody help us! 

Hello flasher. I will try to give an answer.

At first she can try to test her avatar. In Phoenix: Menu Advanced --> Character --> Character Tests --> Test Female. If it works, she will see her avatar like a newbie. After that she can change outfit wearing her favorite one.

If it doesn't works, she must to clear her cache:

In Windows Vista and 7: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\PhoenixViewer AND

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife

She logs out and deletes everything in those folders and restart first her computer and after the program. Usually the folder Appdata is a hidden folder. (Windows Tools \ Folder Options \ View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders)

Inform her that that if sheclears her cache manually she will lost all her private conversations which are saved in her computer. To avoid it copy the folder with her username in the folder Secondlife in another position in her hard disk.

If she has more that 1 viewers installed in her computer, she must to do it for all following the same paths in her hard disk, even she uses the other viewers occasionally.

For example: C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \  SecondLife

After that she must to relog in a protected land like Smith, Lime, Aqua etc --> Opens her inventory --> Types something in search there, and waits fetching ALL her items till the land one. If her inventory isn't FULLY loaded, she does nothing else. That means she gets back, she downloads again her inventory. When downloading finishes, she changes outfit using one with only the necessary stuff (skin, shape, hair, eyes, pants and shirt) without any attachments. If you both see her avi normally, she can change again outfit.

Good luck.

Is it 4 HUDs I can see? Does she need to have these on all the time?

Sometimes it is necessary to cut down on scripted items. Phoenix users can click on themself and pick "S.count" from the pie menu. How heavy scripted is she?

I know nothing about Open Collar, but I think I have read that it can be heavy scripted. I am sorry if I am wrong, maybe you can ask in some BDSM groups inworld. There may be newer versions. The Hug/kiss HUD, isn't those options built into the Sub AO? The first thing I would do, is to try and see if the Open collar HUD can hold AO stands, walks and hug/kiss animation. I hope someone who's used Open Collar themself will answer if it's possible.

I would also search the boots, hair and jewelery. That can be scripted too.

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

After that she must to relog in a protected land like Smith, Lime, Aqua etc --> Opens her inventory --> Types something in search there, and waits fetching ALL her items till the land one.

Your sim info might be out of date here. Aqua is a sim full of buildings owned by the usual various people like many other places in SL.

I recommend the new water sims to the west of Shermerville - nothing in the but a few plants and fish left by the lindens.

And yeah with 4 HUDs going - you should consider yourself lucky to be able to log in at all.

Good point Pussycat. Just checked out Aqua again. To be honest i saw more buildings than my last time there. If you teleport using the World Map you arrive in the middle of the sim between the buildings. Also when you start at Aqua when you log in. On the other side if you teleport using the search, you arrive under the water in the side of the sim which is totally empty and away from buildings, without stream also. I had a look in my statistics bar and my fps there was 42-50 (more or less like in Smith).  Always in my posts i give Aqua as 3rd choice after Smith and Lime and never as the only choice (means if someone is unable to log in or teleport in Smith or Lime, obviously impossible, he can try Aqua where i consider lag is if no nonexistent, sure too small). Pooley also is a good suggestion.

Hatton is even better, since she uses Phoenix. Phoenix viewer will build that "client bridge" and need to be in build enabled land for this to work. Hatton is all water, and has buid enabled and 5 minutes autoreturn.

Even if she logs in and TP to Hatton within the first seconds, she will miss that client bridge build, and also start to load the first sim around her. Better to go to "Start location" and <type region name> and then Hatton before she logs in. Or even better, make sure she logs out from Hatton before she clears all and restart her computer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.