Is there a place to find creators?

kizzm3likkm3 Carolina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there a listing place in world or site specifically for creators to advertise, that create for sellers? Or is marketplace the only real way to find people who create. Like if you needed a script or HUD made for a product, is it uncommon to to pay someone to do that part for you? 

outside of marketplace and social media I can’t think of where you’d find that, if it does exist excuse my ignorance in advance. 

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, kizzm3likkm3 Carolina said:

Is there a listing place in world or site specifically for creators to advertise, that create for sellers? Or is marketplace the only real way to find people who create. Like if you needed a script or HUD made for a product, is it uncommon to to pay someone to do that part for you? 

outside of marketplace and social media I can’t think of where you’d find that, if it does exist excuse my ignorance in advance. 

if you look for a specific made item for you, you can ask in the "wanted"section of the forums.
If it's for hiring a creator for bigger projects i'd say make a post in the employment section to hire somebody.
note: this is for people looking to get something created.

Advertising skills and  looking for clients ?.. officially no forumsection for it.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you look for a specific made item for you, you can ask in the "wanted"section of the forums.
If it's for hiring a creator for bigger projects i'd say make a post in the employment section to hire somebody.
note: this is for people looking to get something created.

Advertising skills and  looking for clients ?.. officially no forumsection for it.

Thank you for responding, I didn’t even think that people post here for paid services. Hopefully a place for creators for hire will exist soon, it would be nice to have it in that type of view to see their work and/or reviews and what not. Appreciate your help! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.